2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
:bumpity:

Has anyone gone Flashpro tuned on a CRZ?
Any results?
Will it work on the FL 137bhp version?

TIA.

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts

·
Earth Dreams :)
927 Posts
@Loxy Do you have the CRZ?
I am considering one as a daily for a few main reasons.
1) it's a little bit different
2) seems to be relatively good on fuel
3) at the right price at the min...

What are they like to drive, any smile factors or concerns i should look out for?

·
Living the dream!
8,539 Posts
@Loxy Do you have the CRZ?
I am considering one as a daily for a few main reasons.
1) it's a little bit different
2) seems to be relatively good on fuel
3) at the right price at the min...

What are they like to drive, any smile factors or concerns i should look out for?

They can be good on fuel and on a run you can get early 50s easy enough but I can also get late 30 / early 40s out of the FK8, round town short journeys with the 17" alloys I averaged around 37-38mpg while the FK8 does 31mpg so is it that much better? As a hybrid it is not that great on fuel but as a 140BHP 2 seater that handles really well and is fun to drive it is respectable while it is not going to set records against a diesel or the latest turbo engines. However if you found a nice GT spec facelift with the nav and under 10K if it ticks the boxes then its worth a test drive

·
Earth Dreams :)
927 Posts
Yeah, 10K is a little out of my price range for a run around.. I'm keeping the FK8 as my toy and rain use commuter, but fancied one of these as the ole micra I feel doesn't have much life left in here.
Anything specific I should be looking out for?

·
Living the dream!
8,539 Posts
Yeah, 10K is a little out of my price range for a run around.. I'm keeping the FK8 as my toy and rain use commuter, but fancied one of these as the ole micra I feel doesn't have much life left in here.
Anything specific I should be looking out for?

personally I would aim for a Sport or GT but not the S as that is basic, otherwise all the normal things to check and drive it as they are solid. Just agreed a deal to sell the FK8 and have new car hopefully for collection April 26th but if we run into May it no longer effects my trade in etc. I very much doubt I will be buying Hot Hatches in future I guess I have been there and done it but having had a FK2 and FK8 in 22 months I guess I cant complain:wink3:

21 - 30 of 30 Posts