2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As Official Hondata dealers we are able to supply and map the new Flashpro for the FN2/FD2's.

Mapping prices start from £224.25:cool:

·
Registered
610 Posts
Ideal you will tune to your car as there are only a stock and base group N maps available as starter tunes. Pretty much same as kpro but unlocking your ecu.

·
Registered
610 Posts
I heard they are only releasing the ones available now and probably a couple of boosted base tunes. Pretty much same as kmanager to get people started.

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
£225 just to map it Jesus , that will leave a mark

·
Registered
610 Posts
Correct. ;)

·
Registered
610 Posts
Youcan also have 2 maps and swap between them at the press of a button so have your custom tune and stock one for swapping back for servicing.
Am thinking about making a "valet" map that you can load if leaving the car for holidays or in carparks for extended periods. Just need some spare time!

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Am thinking about making a "valet" map that you can load if leaving the car for holidays or in carparks for extended periods. Just need some spare time!

what would that be for? not being funny or anything just woundering..

·
Registered
610 Posts
Just won't start. Flashpro can hold 2 maps so it's ideal.

·
Registered
391 Posts
does the flashpro already come with a 'group n' style map on it? or do i pay the 539 quid and then need a map putting on. my car is stock atm...

·
Registered
538 Posts
any updates on the 2 problems for fuel indicator and 6th gear cruise control??
If you download and install the newest version of flashpro, then you have no problems!

does the flashpro already come with a 'group n' style map on it? or do i pay the 539 quid and then need a map putting on. my car is stock atm...
No, the Flashpro comes with the Stock-Map, Reflash-Map and any other Maps for the FN2! Without additional cost!

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
would people think its ok to get this as my first engine mod, from where im looking it seems to have the best gains??

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
I disagree get other mods first and then get ECU sorted at the end to suit the other mods. Depends how much money he has got and how far he wants to go with it I suppose

1 - 20 of 31 Posts