2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
Tell youwhat, the glass roof works well with the red, as it sort of offsets the black trim.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tell youwhat, the glass roof works well with the red, as it sort of offsets the black trim.
Thats what I thought. They didnt have any red models in when I first looked at the car, but had the scale model in red (with glass roof) and I ordered the car in the strength of that. Also bought the model version :p

Attachments

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Another item to possibly add to a spare wheel and Supaguard in my "negotiations", a model of a Civic. I wonder if they can do all the colours?

Terry

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
I'm pretty sure that we've asked about this before Terry - but I think they only do the models in Milano Red......

Boo!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,615 Posts
yer looks cool well smart

·
Wine and cooking !
1,526 Posts
Hello Hondatiger,

Very nice looking pictures... I'm happy for you, but did you wait a long time before delivery ? I've ordered mine (same wonderfull red colored honda) two month ago and there is still a "no date" delivery time in Honda production schedule...

Have a nice day !

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello Hondatiger,

Very nice looking pictures... I'm happy for you, but did you wait a long time before delivery ? I've ordered mine (same wonderfull red colored honda) two month ago and there is still a "no date" delivery time in Honda production schedule...

Have a nice day !
Hi l-noel, took 3 months from order to delivery, including at least one date change. Still it was worth the wait.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Very nice - I should get my red EX next week.
Unfortunately I couldn't get the glass roof because of delivery dates being so long - Quoted Mar 07.
Enjoy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts