2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Seen a hot blond girl in a 5 door civic (possibly black or dark navy blue), around 10.30, coming up on M6 from birmingham, all the way up to junction 19.
I was in the black Type S. We 'docked' (drove side by side) for a good 45mins.
Seemed you was having much fun as I was, accelerating and decelerating, and going around one another.

Waved to you a few times, but you seemed to be busy looking at your speedo to match our speeds. Had great fun!!
I flashed you twice, before I got off junction 19

Your reg was LC07 M**
The last 3 letters looked at lot like milf, lol :)

·
Aye Aye....
7,098 Posts
Seen a hot blond girl in a 5 door civic (possibly black or dark navy blue), around 10.30, coming up on M6 from birmingham, all the way up to junction 19.
I was in the black Type S. We 'docked' (drove side by side) for a good 45mins.
Seemed you was having much fun as I was, accelerating and decelerating, and go around one another.

Waved to you a few times, but you seemed to be busy looking at your speedo to match our speeds. Had great fun!!

Your reg was LC07 M**
The last 3 letters looked at lot like milf, lol :)
LMAO ha ha...dont ya just love it when that happens ;)

p.s. check you bolting back into this thread to see if its the blondie thats left a message lol

·
Premium Member
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

p.s. check you bolting back into this thread to see if its the blondie thats left a message lol
Indeed! LOL.

But seriously, it was sooo fun, at first i thought she might have got annoyed or scared, but when i saw her decelerating and waitng for me to catchup, and then changing lanes to with me, i knew it was time for some fun. Made the journey home soo quick.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
IT WAS ME! ................ it's amazing how a fat bald 42yo bloke can scrub up in a blond wig and tight blouse ;)

Real name Ian, but you can call me Brenda ......... sweetcheeks :mrgreen:

:p

·
<3
2,103 Posts
[smilie=giggle.gif][smilie=giggle.gif][smilie=giggle.gif] - Best laugh I have had in ages Brenda lol

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
LOL - Milfhunting in a Type S. Jonathan you old dog you....

·
CS1.6 Pro
1,601 Posts
haha, awesome when this happens ^_^, i tried doing that with a hot moma in an ep3, she just blankly stared as i stuck my foot down lol, silly mere

·
Slow Driver
1,418 Posts
I get alot of whistles from college girls when after my last lesson on my way back to home in my car... but this is different: i'm goin hot blonde searchin for "Brenda" LOL

·
Premium Member
70 Posts

God loves a tryer :rolleyes:

[smilie=kiss.gif]

·
Stuck in the 80's
246 Posts
Aww I love racing in my car!!! But I never get spotted!! :-(

Haha! Milf!!!!

·
CS1.6 Pro
1,601 Posts
Aww I love racing in my car!!! But I never get spotted!! :-(

Haha! Milf!!!!
id spot you frankie ;)
plus i wouldnt ignore you what with being in the safety of my car! haha x

·
CS1.6 Pro
1,601 Posts
thats different, you were stalking me! ;)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts