2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had the car a month now and finally got round to adding pictures and keeping track of everything thats done. The cars a 2.2 type s hope you enjoy

First day i ordered my skunk 2 gearknob, What a difference! If you dont get one, unlucky your missing out.

Once fitted:

1 week after owning the car i missed not being able to use my iphone so i ordered the parrot mki9200, and started to dismantle my new baby! heres some install picks!

wire fed into the arm rest and the screen sits to the left of the radio, no pics yet :( was scary taking it apart but thanks to the guide here is really a piece of cake!

Iv got future plans but for now thats my bank emptied :lol: will update with more updates as and when i get them done!

Best mod so far? Skunk2 without a doubt ;)

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
Nice mate :) car looks good in the flesh

Looking forward to following your progress

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looking good mate,any other plans?

Thanks! Yea i got a few, hids, hekos, lowering and once the clutch goes iv got a uprated clutch fund. Playing with the idea of black wheels and gp splitters but not decided yet

·
Gary
3,100 Posts
looks great mate good list of upgrades aswell, go for the gp splitters it will look good with the colour of the car

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
This is only a small mod or rather rust removal :lol: i noticed the other day that there was the good old line of rust at the window edge, people seem to get resprays for this but who needs that when old trusty T-cut can come to the rescue!

Before:

After:

So if your warrenty wont cover just get some T-cut before you go all out respraying.

After this picture i also caked the area in auto glym polish, extra gloss and dodojuice wax to stop it coming back anytime soon.. hopefully :lol:

·
Banned
306 Posts
Nice car, mate.......here in Italy we can't have that colour, it's very good appearance.

Good work with parrot 9200, it's a good device and you will surely be satisfacted ;)
If you'd like to make another "integration" work, you may take a look at my modification thread "modification of fk1 into R style", to see how I put parrot screen into the radio display.

Hope you will upgrade your car with more mods :D

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice car, mate.......here in Italy we can't have that colour, it's very good appearance.

Good work with parrot 9200, it's a good device and you will surely be satisfacted ;)
If you'd like to make another "integration" work, you may take a look at my modification thread "modification of fk1 into R style", to see how I put parrot screen into the radio display.

Hope you will upgrade your car with more mods :D

Thanks! I looked at your project and its ace! Stuff youve done is mental! Dont think id have the balls to cut my dash to put the screen inside though

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Nice [smilie=gt-happyup.:

Reactions: Hotchy

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the comments! Wished pay day was sooner for more mods! Want to enjoy them before theres 6 inches of snow on it :lol:

coste1l - Ill give that a try tomorrow but will it still sit straight? the 1st 2nd 3rd etc?

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Ordered some 55w 6k Hids the other week and finally got round to fitting them... wiring of HID's is very easy... its just the space in the engine bay around the coolent tank is so small im surprised a bulb can fit let alone a hand! So i removed the coolent,lost it all and had to refil :lol: also dropped my we torch and it got stuck in my front bumper..8 broken clips at £1.25 each later it was out :lol: started at 11:30.. finished at 4:30 including a trip to honda and hombase for a drill bit. So much for it takes 1 hour to fit..

Heres how spawk stood before i began.. one headlight out and the other as bright as moodlighting within the car :lol:

Also fitted the 25 360o led sidelights and heres some comparisons :D
old and new! :D

Old headlights vs New headlights

And here is the night time death ray :lol:

I got worried they'd blind drivers after that photo so i parked my car up on my road and drove by it in my gf's car a few times and appart from looking awesome they dont blind people :D must just be my rubbish iphone camera! Cant wait untill thursday next week when im off up silly dark backroads again to really test them out!

Also added a nice we touch.. :D

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i love it mate, it's just how i want mine to look but red, where did you get the skunk 2 from?

Reactions: Maurice63
1 - 20 of 28 Posts