2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of yesterday, the windows live email system has started to block emails from many websites, including us.

If you have an email address ending in hotmail.com, live.com or msn.com, then you will currently not be able to register, nor receive emails from the site. The emails do not just go to your junk folder, they are totally rejected.

The workround at the moment is to use a real email address (like the one your ISP gave you).

I am trying to persuade windows live that we are not spammers, but they don't really care. If I have any success, I'll post here.

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
What about hotmail.co.uk etc :confused:

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
maybe thats why I've not been getting any replies from either of the Minogue ladies???
Pass the e-mail on to me and I'll print it and pass it on to her later tonight after dinner ;)

I SHOULD BE SO LUCKY......................LUCKY,LUCKY,LUCKY!

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Indeed. I had to submit many forms and questionnaires, three times round. They seem to have a system whereby they put you through hours of work over several weeks, and if you don't give in then you are probably not a spammer, and they let you in.

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yep, still broken. They just stopped sending the bounces now. :(

I have had to ban all new registrations from these email accounts. If you are a hotmail user, please feel free to send rude messages to your provider.

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
Yep, still broken. They just stopped sending the bounces now. :(

I have had to ban all new registrations from these email accounts. If you are a hotmail user, please feel free to send rude messages to your provider.
I wasn´t rude.. but I did write a Formal Letter of Complaint and submited in that "feedback" box where they state that they will not reply.

Do they have any other method of contact?

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes - a full questionnaire for postmasters about reverse dns, built in anti-spam projects, bounce policies and a thousand other questions that has gone off to them for general ignoring.

https://support.msn.com/eform.aspx?productKey=edfsmsbl&ct=eformts&scrx=1

I have even created a hotmail account myself (I washed my hands afterwards) so I can test and use the help system to complain. Which is now done.

·
Jayne here too!!
676 Posts
Last we recieved were on the 5th!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts