2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Vtec'er
301 Posts
Hey everybody, hows it going....? I like all the colour range on civics but when i clapped eyes on the orange it won it for me.
I take it thats your car? Its a very 'bold' colour

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
It is a rather interesting colour, just like dehydrated urine!
My wife has a golden yellow Mazda2, often described as golden shower or metallic urine.

·
Premium Member
2,501 Posts
Hey,

Love the car, good choice ;)

I to had the same feelings as you when I first saw the Tangerine express, my previous Pug 307 was in the Burnt Orange (Paprika) colour and so I already had a soft spot for the lair, different colour.
My other half at the time wanted me to have NHB (so to did my friends), but I stuck to my guns and went Orange as I wanted to be a bit more unique out on the road as I see way too many black civics.

I love mine, it's great and I'm slowly making little changes to it now I'm getting into it.

Here's mine in all it's glory.

Ian

Attachments

·
Registered
200 Posts
nice car guys, like that colour as well
but you sure thats orange? =P

cause its like bronze or light brown to me :p

·
Registered
10,247 Posts
Hey,

Love the car, good choice ;)

I to had the same feelings as you when I first saw the Tangerine express, my previous Pug 307 was in the Burnt Orange (Paprika) colour and so I already had a soft spot for the lair, different colour.
My other half at the time wanted me to have NHB (so to did my friends), but I stuck to my guns and went Orange as I wanted to be a bit more unique out on the road as I see way too many black civics.

I love mine, it's great and I'm slowly making little changes to it now I'm getting into it.

Here's mine in all it's glory.

Ian
Great photos, I like the first one in particular!

I think 'Bronze' would be a better name, Tangerine makes me think of a brighter orange.

·
The Talented Mr. Robbieee
3,295 Posts
ahhh your from crawley. I had the unfortunate situation of living in crawley for 2 years! hehe!

TBH tangerine isnt the colour for me, dont like it one bit. But Each to their own! If your happy with it, thats all the counts!

·
Premium Member
2,501 Posts
nice car guys, like that colour as well
but you sure thats orange? =P

cause its like bronze or light brown to me :p
Great photos, I like the first one in particular!

I think 'Bronze' would be a better name, Tangerine makes me think of a brighter orange.
Hey Guys,

Yeah you are right, in certain light conditions the colour is different to Orange and thats one of the appeals to me. The way it does change in bright light.

Sorry to hijack another members thread but I can chat Orange all day :p

Some more you may like.

Ian

Attachments

·
The Talented Mr. Robbieee
3,295 Posts
Indeed Robbiee, I'd have to say the same about Milano too.
Galaxy Grey is an old man's colour, hehe. But as we said, each to their own! [smilie=cheeky-grin:[/COLOR]

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
orange is COOL:cool:
only ever seen one (at mt local dealer) ,and that had splitters and was colour matched, looked lovely, very neat
Wifey and son wanted black tho:confused:
But black is the new Orange[smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
Registered
10,247 Posts
only ever seen one (at mt local dealer) ,and that had splitters and was colour matched, looked lovely, very neat
But black is the new Orange[smilie=cheeky-grin:[/quote]

You gave in? You should have told them you couldn't get NHB!;)

·
Premium Member
2,501 Posts
Utterly superb car Ian! Love the Blades too.:D
Thanks matey ;)
I had to have the Blades, after seeing them on here and then in real life before I brought the car I had to have them.

But black is the new Orange[smilie=cheeky-grin:[/quote]

Hey,

Ah, see I didn't give in to my wife to be.
I got all the line of "please dont get orange" to "You wont be taking me anywhere in it" but now she loves it and the colour as it's still quite rare on the roads as it's not to everyones taste.

I always acknowledge and wave at fellow Tangerine pilots and get acknowledges back.

Ian

1 - 20 of 41 Posts