2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

How did you find Civinfo.com?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
"Other"

I was browsing "an inferior Honda related web blog" and someone (BG or Pottsy) had posted a link to a picture that was on this server. Then just had to erase the rest of the web address and I was on Civinfo.com. Genius! Especially since that other place was quite heavily censored to keep external links out of it.

·
Administrator
20,959 Posts
I typed "Honda Civic" into the Google search bar and clicked "Search UK".

Previous Honda searches only revealed bike sites.

·
Bournemouth Belle
900 Posts
Found this site almost by accident. Was on the AutoCar website reading reviews (yes, I did post one ) of the Civic when it mentioned Civinfo. I hadn't found it on any google search I did, the only Honda Civic site that came up was the American forum, which I joined. The yanks think the new civic is amazing and I got some nice comments about mine when I posted up some pictures.

·
Wine and cooking !
1,526 Posts
Hello,

I've found it by two ways : Had the name of Civinfo on a the french forum dedicated to the honda civic, the a little search with google and here I'am ! And cant leave it ;)

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
I had been searching for information on the Civic when I came across it. I had already owned my car for 8 months so had a lot of catching up to do. Thanks again for a brilliant forum.:D

·
Administrator
20,959 Posts
In my frantic search for any info I could find on the civic, found this link in another forum
Knowing your luck with the Civic I thought maybe you found it when the sticker fell off ? :mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
That was back in August last year - a light year away!

Obviously I found it!

But how:confused: :confused: :confused:

"Why is it that people say they 'Slept like ababy' when babies wake up every two hours?"

Charles H.

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
That time civinfo probably gave 0 results on 'rear wiper' as search term :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Had the car for a few months and thought there would be some sort forum,so like a few others put Honda civic into Google and hey presto !!!! :cool:

1 - 20 of 99 Posts