2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would start a thread to see how people found us :)

I was word of Mouth

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi,

I found the site while looking for 'New Honda Civic' on MSN Search.

Although the site is excellent just now, it can only get even better as more people join and share their thoughts and opinions.

Excellent site, keep up the good work.

Cheers, Brian
p.s. I have a loan of a Civic 2.2 ES for two weeks. I will try to report anything I feel is important.

·
Premium Member
3,005 Posts
Found it written on a piece of paper sneaked into my pocket whilst on the tube. Thought about it a while and bought a Civic to disguise the fact I didn't know what I was talking about.

Honest.

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
I pressed "transfer" and there it appeared, before my very eyes!

Google and Yahoo won't put a new domain in their index for 6-8 months, so I'm advertising on both Google and Yahoo. MSN is a bit better, but who uses it? I also place adverts "strategically", if you know what I mean....

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts
By spending a lot of time searching with Google - Found a few sites before this one but none to match it :!: and like has been said can only get better :D

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
there's a link at the bottom of the Honda Civic article on Wikipedea. Great great site, that, but all the info on the civic is the ugly US version!

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
I saw it on the "other" site just before the post was moderated out! Took me a while but I made it over from the dark side!

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bungle said:
there's a link at the bottom of the Honda Civic article on Wikipedea. Great great site, that, but all the info on the civic is the ugly US version!
OMG!! I put that on ! :)

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
well, the link has served it's purpose, then!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Husband was glued to the computer and i wondered what's the fuss...

Now i know why, can't stay away from this forum :D :D

1 - 20 of 40 Posts