2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do everyone!

Thought I'd join on here as I'm getting my type R-GT on Tuesday.. Milano red 2nd hand in Telford.

Lil about me: 21 and just managed to get my insurance low enough for it to become a choice! Work in a school but also do kickboxing too (great for hitting annoying kids..)
I've had a type s a year or so ago but sold it for a CRZ, which has been ace but got a bit bored with the lack of power so I've traded it in for this! Cannot wait!!

I have to ask though.... What mods would you guys do straight away? I've already ordered Heko wind deflectors, what else?

Cheers guys hope to be a part of this forum :)

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ah also forgot to say, the dealer judged me before even speaking to me and has had the car lowered too :)

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha! I think he regretted me coming in the end the amount I got out of him... Cheers for the welcome :) buuuuuuut I'm a complete noob, what's the frs? Cheers in advance

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice one, I'll definitely start looking into that! This fast car malarkey sure takes a bit of getting used to... I've been used to being a green hippy with my hybrid :facepalm:

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Welcome to the forum :)

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
Welcome buddy, if you like a bit of noise get the HKS Raction sucktion list installed nothing else like it.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
Upgrade your Brakes - pads, hoses, fluid ...

If the disks are worn, do them as well ...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts