2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somehow I screwed up pairing my phone and have ended up with an entry that is blank, i.e. no phone name. Everything works OK, but now I cannot edit or delete it as it cannot be recognised by voice. Any ideas without having to do a total clear:confused:

·
Explosive Mind Unleashed
549 Posts
How does the system and you know it's there if there is no voice associated with it? What does it do or not do with it there?

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How does the system and you know it's there if there is no voice associated with it? What does it do or not do with it there?
God only knows:confused: I did not speak when I should have done when pairing my phone and it accepted it. The phone actually paired OK. My problem now is that I cannot modify or delete the phone settings because it always asks for a phone name.

I guess I can either live with it or probably the "clear" command (to use when you sell the car) will get rid of it and I can start again.

·
Kids use a lot of space
806 Posts
I've paired a few phones to mine and never named any of them. All works fine.

·
Registered
272 Posts
i paired two phones, when i deleted one of them he asked which one i would like to delete, because i gave both phones a name

1 - 6 of 6 Posts