2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see posts which contain a highlighted quote from elsewhere in the thread. Would someone be kind enough to tell me how to do this.
Thanks, pcr.

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
Quite easy really, all you need to do is click "Quote" under ...................................................................................................this text

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
Looks about right in my browser and resolution anyway.
Also to quote multiple sources, just click on the appropriate "+ buttons

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts

Or you can just add html tags in front and after the text you are quoting.
Copy and paste your source and then write [quote] in front of and [/quote] after it.

P.S. was this what you were asking or did I misunderstand horribly once again? :wink:

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts

Or you can just add html tags in front and after the text you are quoting.
Copy and paste your source and then write after it.

P.S. was this what you were asking or did I misunderstand horribly once again? :wink:
I see posts which contain a highlighted quote from elsewhere in the thread. Would someone be kind enough to tell me how to do this.
Thanks, pcr.
...and if you click on the "multi quote" (next to the 'Quote') for each reply you wish to include and then click 'Post Reply' you will get multiple quotes like I've done here.;)

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
Also to quote multiple sources, just click on the appropriate "+ buttons
...and if you click on the "multi quote" (next to the 'Quote') for each reply you wish to include and then click 'Post Reply' you will get multiple quotes like I've done here.;)

Exactly right. Works wonders when you want to prove to someone you've just said the same thing. :)

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quite easy really, all you need to do is click "Quote" under ...................................................................................................this text
Thanks for the replies. I've got it now and am feeling slightly embarrassed. Must go now, it's oap morning at the village hall.
Regards, pcr.

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
Multi quote test, as I'm having special problems with it in another thread...

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
Damn you were quick then! Yes, I seem to 'have it' now. Quite cleverly this time it also pointed out I have 3 other posts quoted and do I want to include them or deselect them. :rolleyes:
Yes, it is clever like that so you can multi quote from one thread to another quite easily.

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
Been here for a while now and never ceases to be a learning experience! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts