2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
101 - 108 of 108 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,770 Posts
Owned my 2.2 Type S for 9 years. It's now the partner's main car, and just picked up a Type R that I'll hopefully keep for a similar amount of time, or longer! Just don't get bored of them at all. And the Type R feels like a different car, except I already know where all the buttons are 😂

Also fun to read through this thread and people fearing paying £1.50/ltr of super unleaded in 2020 😅

·
Registered
12 Posts
Bought my fn2 in milano red as a stop gap till my ioniq 5 arrives. Used to have an ep3 and had forgotten how quick these cars are. I got a bit of a bargain and only plan to keep 3-4 months so im debating whether to have the bodywork resprayed as the front end needs a full respray along with the roof above the windscreen or just sell as is and lose little if no money. Mechanically the cars spot on so its a bit of a conundrum

·
Registered
2010 Milano Red FN2 Type R GT #R22063
335 Posts
I’ve had my 60 plate Sapphire Blue FN2 CTR for 10 years next month. I‘ve no intention of being without it. I’m only 63 next month.
That's a very rare colour to have your FN2 in! I think I saw somewhere that there's only 160 of them in that colour or something?

·
Super Moderator
5,125 Posts
rare as hen's teeth.
saw 1 in Oxford.

Looking to retire our 2010 Si after 5 years of faultless service for something smaller for Mrs W - a Honda Jazz 1.5 Sport in Brilliant Sporty Blue.

·
Registered
CW GT
2,201 Posts
Bought my fn2 in milano red as a stop gap till my ioniq 5 arrives. Used to have an ep3 and had forgotten how quick these cars are. I got a bit of a bargain and only plan to keep 3-4 months so im debating whether to have the bodywork resprayed as the front end needs a full respray along with the roof above the windscreen or just sell as is and lose little if no money. Mechanically the cars spot on so its a bit of a conundrum
keep it as your toy, thats what im going to do with betty :) im waiting on work doing leccy car to work scheme, we installing high output chargers in the next few weeks onsite, they doing brabus smart 2 for £300 all in a month (servicing tyres, insurance & lease 60k mile deal over 36month)off top line before tax off salary full deal everything inclusive inc charging at work :p i want a Honda E though, not on the list....yet to us oldies the E screams mk1 civic....i love them in the green and ofc the blue, it woudl fit my needs perfectly i live 16miles away from my place of work 150 mile weekly commute, that drops my monthly miles on the type r to under 500miles a month.

·
Registered
34 Posts
keep it as your toy, thats what im going to do with betty :) im waiting on work doing leccy car to work scheme, we installing high output chargers in the next few weeks onsite, they doing brabus smart 2 for £300 all in a month (servicing tyres, insurance & lease 60k mile deal over 36month)off top line before tax off salary full deal everything inclusive inc charging at work :p i want a Honda E though, not on the list....yet to us oldies the E screams mk1 civic....i love them in the green and ofc the blue, it woudl fit my needs perfectly i live 16miles away from my place of work 150 mile weekly commute, that drops my monthly miles on the type r to under 500miles a month.
What provider does your workplace use for the electric cars? Our place are going to be introducing it soon using Tusker but it is difficult to find any example prices without having a log in so dont know if they are competitive or not.

p.s. I am also an oldie and love the Honda for the same reason as above :)

·
Registered
CW GT
2,201 Posts
What provider does your workplace use for the electric cars? Our place are going to be introducing it soon using Tusker but it is difficult to find any example prices without having a log in so dont know if they are competitive or not.

p.s. I am also an oldie and love the Honda for the same reason as above :)
not sure, check the AA they also do leccy car leases, thats what i have been basing our plan on.

101 - 108 of 108 Posts