2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the same problem as me where it takes about 5 minutes to provide the list of songs on the CD?

·
Registered
347 Posts
To say nothing of the ridiculous wait to continue playing everytime play is interrupted, e.g. by traffic reports. It obviously has to reload from scratch every time. :(

·
Registered
246 Posts
Happens to me as well, first time I thought that there was somethign wrong with my CD.
Don't you find that the characters are also on the large size!
If they halved them they would still be legible and yet you would be able to read more of the track or have a combination of track/artist/album.

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
It only takes a long time when you initially put the CD in, when you turn the car off it seems to remember. But it is frustrating.

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
Around 160, I only burn MP3 at 128kbps, I figured with the quality of the standard speakers plus road noise no point going higher.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Honda100 said:
Happens to me as well, first time I thought that there was somethign wrong with my CD.
Don't you find that the characters are also on the large size!
If they halved them they would still be legible and yet you would be able to read more of the track or have a combination of track/artist/album.
hi the size of the characters is crazy , and you could see all the title if it was half the size, it would be much better , i have a thread on this forum asking if its possible to scroll the display that would help but it doesnt seem possible , very annoying ! oh well !
:?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have the es model with mp3 and no sat nav, does anyone know how to change the radio station number to the staion name.....ive tried but not had much luck....cheers guys.

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
No sure if this is what you mean, but pressing one of the number buttons for two seconds will set that frequency under the channel number you've just pressed.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hold in the Radio On/Off button for a few seconds, you then get some options, The 1 to 6 keys toggles the options, I believe Station Name / Freq is one of the options.

Re Dave

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
MP3 / WMA listing wait

You are all so ugratefull.
In my previous car (CRV 03) I installed a Pioneer SATNAV system, (3000Euro !).
It did NOT show the track name list at all!
To select a track you had to use next or back !
It did not store the tuner RDS preset name at all
It did not play WMA
NOW THAT was frustrating!

One of the reasons I traded in my CRV for a Civic is the amazing good MP3/WMA player with amazing ease of use!
I get 255 songs on one CD WMA 64Kb variable bit rate, still amazing quality! I do not mind the waiting once and a while

1 - 14 of 14 Posts