2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All you peeps with your cars a quick question, in general how long do the cars stay with the dealers? The only Dealer Option I am getting is the Studio Pack ! Just hoping it will be about a week or less as I have a trip north on the 9th and would like it by then :D

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
I can't remember what the Studio Pack contains, but tell the dealer you have a trip on the 9th('phone every day)ask if you can have it by then. If necessary, have the Studio Pack fitted when you get back. 8)

·
Registered
226 Posts
If you wait until after the job will be done properly, and not rushed. Rushing things can always lead to errors.

Ask the sales man to let you know when the car is in stock, and if his work shop can get the pack installed in time for your trip. They might fit it in nicely with a cancelled service or a bit of overtime

·
Registered
745 Posts
Studio Pack

From what I can remember:-
Rearview camera
Doorstep garnish
Blue lights
Smart floor mats

Does not sound that difficult to complete (if you have the parts and a boy-scout badge in D.I.Y)

·
Registered
226 Posts
Its the rear view camera thats a pig to do. Lots of panels to be stripped out ond new looms to go in.

The rest is the easy stuff

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts
Maldax take Martins advice, I have the studio pack + the Autoglym LifeShine inc Scotch guarded interior and got the dealer to hand the car over quickly (2 days from delivery). After driving off found they had ftted the wrong registraton plates, missed off the sill guards and forgot to fit the retaining strap for the drivers floor mat. All this was possibly partly down to me being too eager to get the car :oops:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hope I remember these wise words in October when I will hopefully be getting mine as I've gone for the studio pack.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts