2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Fn2 is booked in for the 11th August to fit the Bilstein B14 Coilover kit, wanting to know what ride height would be best for handling?

Been thinking about 30mm front and rear or would i be better off with 30mm front 25mm rear. Having the full FRS with rear shims done as well. Also already got eibach 15mm spacers. Car will be used 90% of the time on road with maybe 1 track session a year if funds allow.

Selling the full OEM suspension if anyone is interested, in mint condition no knocks or problems.

·
UKDM
779 Posts
I'm no help to you mate other than my car is lowered 15mm and my front splitter scrapes on most things so I wouldn't be keen on going a lot lower

Where you having it done?

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts
I have the same kit with FRS and I am lowered by 15mm all round. Wouldnt change the height again, really pleased with it.

·
768 Posts
15mm for me & i scrape often.

Wish i could have gone lower, but 15mm is ok as the scrapes are just acceptable. (The plastic bits which scrape before the splitter)

So yeah, wouldn't go lower than 15mm unless you live in an area with very few speed bumps.

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
If I could adjust my ride height I would go lower at the back than the front to level it up under normal load.

I'm lowered 30mm on ABP Eibachs and have yet to scrape anything with the splitter since lowering and couldn't work out how you guys were scraping until Bizzies post. When I lowered mine I removed the small flaps that stick down off the bottom of the splitter.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts