2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What the title says...

How many civic's within 5miles to you?

Right, Il start, there's about 5 Civic's witin 5 miles to where I live, that's including mine..

:cool:

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
I could walk past 2 in 5 minutes up the road into town, a grey and a red one (not mine). Theres a blue one on the way to the pub. 3 at a company just at the end of the ring road.

A few, but only the lady with the red round the corner ever waves back.

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
begining to see a couple of regulars round here now - though I actually saw 6 in total today, which was a new high for me :)

(transporters near Swindon not included :wink:)

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
begining to see a couple of regulars round here now - though I actually saw 6 in total today, which was a new high for me :)

(transporters near Swindon not included :wink:)
Mate, Coming back from London, going through Swindon, I've seen around 20+ Civic's going around, it's crazy.

I saw around 10ish today in Cheltenham:)

Dan

Ps, We gotta start some sort of ad, to let all New civic driver know about this site:) then we can rule the streets, muahaha:D

One day, there will be a massive meeting[smilie=tongue.gif]

·
Onto my second Civic
469 Posts
Only the one I see parked on the main road, which is exactly the model and colour as mine.

Having a Fiat dealer on the edge of the village, every third car around here seems to be a Punto or a Stilo.

·
Registered
421 Posts
the only ones i see anywhere near me are at the supermarket or on the road, i have never seen one parked up outside a house(apart from mine obviously lol). tend to see the same ones on the main road but that is out of the 5 mile radius. :)

·
Big Civic fan
207 Posts
I have spotted a fair few on the Isle of Wight, i am sure there are more than that tho.

Most popular colour seems to be grey about 3 of these, seen 2 red ones, 1 or 2 black and one blue.

Hopefully see mine in 2 days time, so that will be 3 red's!

·
Registered
126 Posts

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
If we had an external arial we could fly flags, and pick up radio on the south coast.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I live in Belfast, big enough city & drive in traffic every day. I see about 1 Civic a week. My office looks over a car park with about 90 spaces and I'm lucky to see 1 a week parked there. Seems strange too as it's a car-conscious town, full of expensive and new cars... maybe something to do with iffy dealership until recently..?

Only about 10 days to wait and I should see my own every day though :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts