2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have Spoke To My Dealer About 2006/2007 Sat Nav Disk And According To Honda Uk This Disk Does Not Exist Only For The Crv The Civic Is Still On The 2005/2006 Disk ? I Am Trying To Find Out How Many Have The 2006/2007 Disk In There Cars So That I Can Show My Dealer And In Turn He Can Call Honda Uk To Show Them That They Seem To Be Giving Out The Wrong Info To There Own Dealers And There Customers Have Had This Issue With My Dealer For A Few Months Now And Getting No Joy With Them So Any Numbers Will Help Have Had One Member Help But They Still Tell Me That The Disk Does Not Exist !!

·
Explosive Mind Unleashed
549 Posts
Have Spoke To My Dealer About 2006/2007 Sat Nav Disk And According To Honda Uk This Disk Does Not Exist Only For The Crv The Civic Is Still On The 2005/2006 Disk ? I Am Trying To Find Out How Many Have The 2006/2007 Disk In There Cars So That I Can Show My Dealer And In Turn He Can Call Honda Uk To Show Them That They Seem To Be Giving Out The Wrong Info To There Own Dealers And There Customers Have Had This Issue With My Dealer For A Few Months Now And Getting No Joy With Them So Any Numbers Will Help Have Had One Member Help But They Still Tell Me That The Disk Does Not Exist !!
Too many caps making my eyes go funny [smilie=cheeky-grin: [smilie=cheeky-grin: [smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
There is another thread here somewhere on this subject. Included was a picture of the new disc. I have a new disc for what its worth. My nearest bank is in Sheffield ( I am south Manchester) but thankfully the nearest Mcy Ds is in France !!! (If only it was !!)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi Brits best,
Can you say when you got your car and if the disk came with it? I got mine on 1st September and I'm trying to figure out if i should have got the new disk with it?
Cheers
Les

·
Registered
40 Posts
There is another thread here somewhere on this subject. Included was a picture of the new disc. I have a new disc for what its worth. My nearest bank is in Sheffield ( I am south Manchester) but thankfully the nearest Mcy Ds is in France !!! (If only it was !!)
I found that in Cheshire on Sun with a group of kids who all wanted a McD's, dont worry I'll stick it in the sat nav in my shineyy new car der....
France 315miles away.!!!!!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi britbest yes the other post with picture was a reply to a post i put on here a while ago but honda uk plus my dealer still insist that the lattest civic disk even at todays date is a 2005/2006 disk so i am trying again to get people to post here so that i can show my dealer that there is proof there disk is real and not a figment of our imagination so please help if you can disk and date of car would help thanks

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi, My stat nav,tells me the nearest bank is sheffield and nearest pub is in pwllheli north wales.

·
Big Civic fan
207 Posts
i have 2006/2007 disk.

From what i have heard about the earlier version, don't worry about getting the updated disk, its no different.

·
Big Civic fan
207 Posts
Updated maps?? ummm, well i feel the map is rather dated actually.

Petrol stations i seen knocked down 2/3 years ago are still on the 06/07 dvd.

A roundabout thats been there at least 5/6 years is not on there and the local B&Q built in January 2003 is still not on there

1 - 12 of 12 Posts