2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As above please guys. Just toying with the idea of selling it but dont want to list it in the for sale section yet as I haent fully made my mind up.

Its covered just over 1,000 miles and I have the box and receipt it arrived with etc.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
sounds about right to me, I payed £200 collected for mine

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
In all seriousness mate they go for between £220 and £250 here, I put a low ball offer in the thread but would be willing to go a little higher.

I have seen them for £290 (minus vat) new on some websites but most garages will ask about £350-370 for them (all in).

I wish I had the extra and could make you an offer for your whole car, she is a beauty, only reason I got a NHB was that I couldn't find a CW one for sale when I bought. :(

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In all seriousness mate they go for between £220 and £250 here, I put a low ball offer in the thread but would be willing to go a little higher.

I have seen them for £290 (minus vat) new on some websites but most garages will ask about £350-370 for them (all in).

I wish I had the extra and could make you an offer for your whole car, she is a beauty, only reason I got a NHB was that I couldn't find a CW one for sale when I bought. :(
Thanks mate, its a shame the big fat pregnant one is making me sell it...Grrrrrrr.

P.s. shes only big and fat when pregnant

1 - 7 of 7 Posts