Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
If you use another Civic based forum (civictype-r.co.uk) you'll have seen me post loads about his already......but if you haven't...........

I ordered my 'Sport' in Nighthawk Black, to come with 18" Storm's, in February, and I'm still bloody waiting for it!!!!!!! :x :x :x

This is taking soooo long, and the dealer is being sooooo useless at finding out whats going on, that I've considered cancelling it several times already!!!!

The only thing that stops me is the photos I've got from the other 'site showing a Black 2006 Civic with the Storm alloys, and it looks 8) 8) 8) 8) ........

Waiting is just soooo hard though.......How long did you lot wait???

If it's not with me by the end of this month, I'm gonna have to think VERY hard about what to do....

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
Mark,

Could it be something odd like the wheels holding it back? When I ordered my EX I was told I could have a Sport in a week, but I'd have to wait 2-3 weeks for an EX (which I did).

Try phoning another dealer to see how long it would take them to get a standard sport, and then suggest the wheels (to see if it makes any difference). Might give you some ammo to go back to your original dealer with...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Mark

I ordered my EX in mid January. Bog standard no mods and the delivery quoted was end of March. I picked it up 2 weeks ago today so they just made end of March. Does seem an awful long time to wait!

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bit of an update today.......The Honda dealer rang me today to say that, "if I want the car before the end of the month, he has one coming identical to mine, except with the addition of Leather. If I agree to pay half the amount of the Leather Upgrade, he's happy to give me that one".....

Of course I said yes, and now have a date of the 28th pencilled in.

Not holding my breathe though..... :evil:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yeah I know what you mean mate.

Ordered mine about a week ago and Im not going to see it until July 31st

An ES in nighthawk black with 17inch Penta Alloys, the guy at the showroom tried to get the only one in the country sent down from Scotland but it got bought before I could get my hands on it.

Nice Forum by the way, just what I was looking for, that talk2honda or whatever is a right piece of arse, have they even seen a forum layout before.

·
Premium Member
3,005 Posts
What annoys me about it, is they won't admit it! They're behind the blog concept because it sounds good to the marketing types.

I know that all the Honda CS staff watch it constantly. They're doing it as a bit of a trial by all accounts. I am glad it is there, but they just need to respond to feedback a bit more, thats all.

It's different to a forum, and they need to do more to reflect that.

How'd you find the civinfo forum?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Well this ones the classic really, you cant go wrong with it.

The Honda one just did my head in and I've been using forums for years.
I couldn't be bothered to even register with it.

·
Premium Member
20,382 Posts
Mark,

Could it be something odd like the wheels holding it back? When I ordered my EX I was told I could have a Sport in a week, but I'd have to wait 2-3 weeks for an EX (which I did).

Try phoning another dealer to see how long it would take them to get a standard sport, and then suggest the wheels (to see if it makes any difference). Might give you some ammo to go back to your original dealer with...

In a way yours are 5 spoke in the same way mine are

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

·
Premium Member
2,053 Posts
Thread revival....

·
#darkside
2,238 Posts
Made me lol! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status