2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wonderd how much I should pay for a typ r will following spec:

Silver Type R GT with satnav/hft, rage alloys, front and back skirts and ipod connector.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
i'm not sure but you can get a new CTR-GT for 17,300 instead of the list price 18,600 on a site where i got mine, im so glad i did it and never looked back!

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
i'm not sure but you can get a new CTR-GT for 17,300 instead of the list price 18,600 on a site where i got mine, im so glad i did it and never looked back!
Well seen as the price for the GT is now £19,000 then I would think you should expect to pay about £22k for all that but then it all depends on the dealer and how much they are willing to give as a discount. I'm guessing there is no trade in otherwise be prepared to pay the full whack! Also trying to do a deal at the end of the month is much better than at the start of the month especially if they have targets still to meet ;)

I've heard of a few people getting their cars from sites on the net and Motorpoint, although you need to be carefull as some of these cars are technically imports. UK Specs that have been sent to Malta and Cyprus and then shipped back to the UK to give you a cracking deal but if things go wrong then Honda UK may not want to know :(

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Well seen as the price for the GT is now £19,000 then I would think you should expect to pay about £22k for all that but then it all depends on the dealer and how much they are willing to give as a discount. I'm guessing there is no trade in otherwise be prepared to pay the full whack! Also trying to do a deal at the end of the month is much better than at the start of the month especially if they have targets still to meet ;)

I've heard of a few people getting their cars from sites on the net and Motorpoint, although you need to be carefull as some of these cars are technically imports. UK Specs that have been sent to Malta and Cyprus and then shipped back to the UK to give you a cracking deal but if things go wrong then Honda UK may not want to know :(
My car is classed as an import. As the car is UK spec and all civics are bulit in swindon i have no probleems.

The only difference is the warranty. Normally 3 years 90k miles i think? with mine is 3years and 60k miles.

I checked with my dealer before i got the car and they told me it will all be fine and told me the difference with the warranty, it is all registered with them now and all going nicely.

As i said i personally happy that u got it and Lazytrev also did too from where i got my baby from.

It all depends what you want. But for a CTR-GT there price is just
£17,099 + 350 for Metallic paint.​

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
See your someone who is forward thinking. There isn't a lot of people who would take themselves to the dealer before they got the car from somewhere else and check the hows and whys of what to expect knowing it was a import.

I know that there has been one guy on here who bought his CTR from Motorpoint and has had a little issue with a missing book and something wrong with the car itself and he's has a little trouble with Honda UK over it.

Is that Still the price on the Site as the price of the CTR from Honda has gone up £373 since the end of the year and £73 of that has been within the last few days

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
It is still that price according to thier web site at the moment yes, i went on and checked just for this post. I have to say when i was first going thu the deal and getting the car i was worried, but glad i did and so is trev. Both of us have had no problems.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts