In not sure there is a parasite issue as the test carried out instructed by @M8TJT shows reading of 0.00if there is a parasite drain
its best to find the fault
if there is a short and it gets worse there is a slight chance its a fire risk
The videos on YouTube generally starts of showing reading of greater than 0.02 would indicate a parasite issue and as fuses are pulled it would drop. Whereas in my case I start of at 0.00.
In two minds whether to charge the battery using a trickle charger or replacing it.
Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk