2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what's involved in fitting a rear diffuser to a Honda Civic tourer is it a straight fit or do you have to remove bumper ,any info much appreciated before I go buy one

·
Premium Member
528 Posts
Rear bumper off. Not that hard and instructions will come with it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
Would anyone happen to have a copy of the instructions for fitting? I managed to get a rear diffuser a while back sold as excess/clearance stock but never got instructions with it so was never able to fit it. I got it from Cox through eBay but they couldn't provide any instructions. I may finally be able to get this fitted if I can get the instructions.

Thanks in advance.

Ooms

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Would anyone happen to have a copy of the instructions for fitting? I managed to get a rear diffuser a while back sold as excess/clearance stock but never got instructions with it so was never able to fit it. I got it from Cox through eBay but they couldn't provide any instructions. I may finally be able to get this fitted if I can get the instructions.

Thanks in advance.

Ooms
Send me your email with PM and tomorrow morning i will send you the instructions

·
Registered
1 Posts
rear diffuser civic tourer

cheapest i can see this at is 380 from cox, does anyone know where i can get it cheaper or maybe a discount code

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
I think it is discontinued code, take a look on ebay maybe you will find one as used.

Στάλθηκε από το SM-G930F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts