2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
no explanation needed, look at the pic :( anyone know a good company to repair it? googled a few but customer recommendations from people on here would assure me of a quality job.

p.s why london finds the need to narrow the width in some roads so u can only just squeeze between 2 narrow kirbs with posts that nearly take ** windmirrors off at the same time is beyond me. words can not describe..

Attachments

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
woolwich mate

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
will be at tdi south tommorow morning if anyone wants to see me still crying lol

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hope so, looks horrendous :/

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just means driving around with it looking like that until i can get it sorted. not a happy bunny! tempted to get some black hammerite on it so it doesnt look so bad in the meantime lol

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts
will be at tdi south tommorow morning if anyone wants to see me still crying lol
I should be down at some point to collect my FN2.

·
WARRIOR
2,107 Posts
Ouch i feel for u mate, just think of it as saving your mirrors:facepalm:

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
was thinking i should do the same to the other 3 wheels so it looks the same all round :facepalm: the sound of the grind against the concrete will haunt me forever lol ah well sod it. getting a mugen grill and hsk rsk fitted ***** so that might cheer me up a bit :)

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
I feel your pain - after almost 3 years of zero damage, I curbed 2 of my OEM alloys while I was in the UK last year - and I can't find anywhere local, that can \ will refurbish them …
:(

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Ouch...hate to see that mate. I highly recommend Lepsons in Gillingham...one of the top companies around...I had mine refurbed and painted there and the finish is perfect on them.

Another company which is meant to be good is Spit and Polish in Tonbridge....everyone in the SE always seems to recommend these 2 companies.

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What you getting done?
as above mate, mugen grill and hsk rsk. my fn2's relatively standard, time to spice it up a bit :)

Davek said:
Ouch...hate to see that mate. I highly recommend Lepsons in Gillingham...one of the top companies around...I had mine refurbed and painted there and the finish is perfect on them.

Another company which is meant to be good is Spit and Polish in Tonbridge....everyone in the SE always seems to recommend these 2 companies
thanks for the info dude, will look into them both :) wanna get it sorted asap coz i cant even look at it lol

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I feel your pain - after almost 3 years of zero damage, I curbed 2 of my OEM alloys while I was in the UK last year - and I can't find anywhere local, that can \ will refurbish them …
:(
bad times dude :( wouldnt be so bad if mine wernt black, it sticks out like a saw thumb! any damage to ** pride and joy is just gutting innit. gonna be so paranoid going anywhere near a kirb

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts
Sorry hadnt read it, im on iphone, if im around when your there ill show what I done to mine. Safe to say its not standard. HKS RSK is great, I got it

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry hadnt read it, im on iphone, if im around when your there ill show what I done to mine. Safe to say its not standard. HKS RSK is great, I got it
ah ok yeah sweet sounds good :) mine's gonna look far from great, driven to salisbury plain and back this week and its in need of a good clean, and now with the wheel i might drive it in a giant brown paper bag lol ah fs cant believe im so bummed about a wheel :/

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts
ah ok yeah sweet sounds good :) mine's gonna look far from great, driven to salisbury plain and back this week and its in need of a good clean, and now with the wheel i might drive it in a giant brown paper bag lol ah fs cant believe im so bummed about a wheel :/
God knows what mine looks like, TDI have had it since Tuesday

1 - 20 of 38 Posts