2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya, can anyone help me. My fella has a honda civic type s 2007 and is trying to pair his samsung s3 with the cars Bluetooth. He is trying to do it through voice control and all that is happening is a German voice is answering, so no idea what she's goin on about ? Please help !
Thanks Lisa.

·
1.8EX Milano Red 2007
910 Posts
With both my previous s2 and my current s4 I ended up telling the car to search and telling the phone to search. My phone found the car quicker than the other way round. Ended up telling the phone to pair. And it's all worked fine since.

Don't judge me. I was born to be awesome not perfect.

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Mine started speaking German to me a few months ago, I had to say change language in German IIRC "sprache andern" a few times then say "English" then it was back to normal

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hiya I've said sprache andern to it and ten said English to it. It appeared to work but then said summat again in German :( should I end call for it to save the English setting ?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It says in English other settings will remain unchanged or summation and then says do u want to continue and start rambling German again :/

1 - 10 of 10 Posts