2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Guys,

I´m looking for a thread or a how to for removing my armrest cover. I did find anything about this here.. Maybe I am to stupid hahahah... Know somebody how to do this or can show me the helpfull thread.

Thanks for help :*

·
Administrator
18,082 Posts
The pin holding the arm rest pivot was very tight on mine so i took the entire center console out and drifted the pin out on the bench (fully supported).

Taking the console out isn't as much work as you may initially think ;)

For info on how to remove the console, check the How To thread for the rear view camera.

Good luck.

Is your arm rest worn?

·
Premium Member
282 Posts
Hi Tobey. I have just done my armrest this weekend and it turned out great. First you need to remove the plastic cover on the back of the armrest it doesn't come all the way off but tilts back . Next open up the armrest and you can un-clip the inner cover to reveal 10 screws undo these and the top comes off the bottom 4 screws are a tight fit so you need a stubby screwdriver. I got the replacement cover on Ebay for £30. The glue spray also purchased on Ebay sets of quickly but it was a relatively easy job ,as you can see it looks great.Forgot to mention the new one glues straight onto the old one. Hope this helps.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts