2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got myself a newly retrimmed wheel from royalsteeringwheels and want to know how to fit it. More importantly, how to remove the steering wheel from my car?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Spot on guys! Thanks so much!

Yeah, accidentally posted in the wrong bit to start off with haha

·
Registered
87 Posts
Rather than starting another thread I hope the op doesn't mind me asking. I want a replacement wheel too. I have an EX with all the nav buttons. Can I only get a new ex wheel or is the plastic trim and all the buttons interchangeable. I only want a new leather wheel bit and can use the existing airbag and buttons etc.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Are they leads for the steering wheel controls?

im trying to figure out how they will work with the new wheel...

·
Premium Member
2,581 Posts
Rather than starting another thread I hope the op doesn't mind me asking. I want a replacement wheel too. I have an EX with all the nav buttons. Can I only get a new ex wheel or is the plastic trim and all the buttons interchangeable. I only want a new leather wheel bit and can use the existing airbag and buttons etc.
yes I believe they are interchangeable. You might want to do a bit of research to make sure you are happy with what to do first though...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
im changing the oem wheel for an identical oem wheel, its just been re trimmed. So im just trying to figure out how to reassemble the buttons.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you everyone, all fitted and looking superb.

Pictures can be found in my Instagram: JordanHilton8

1 - 15 of 15 Posts