2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

Can someone tell me the procedure on how to go back to an earlier nav disc?

ie: V3.23 to V3.05

I have searched through the forum and cannot find it :(

Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
To downgrade, put your old DVD in and close the DVD reader door. An error message will appear. Simply press back, menu and map together (first photo here) to enter the diagnostic menu. Choose Version (second photo here) and then Download, and then the firmware will be loaded just like in the upgrade instructions above. The system will reboot and you are done.

Cut and paste from a Pottsy post.

·
Super Moderator
21,028 Posts
Can I ask why ?

The 3.23 is superior to the 3.05 in all respects :

Routeing
Roundabout navigation
Maps

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi all, is there any way to roll-back to 3.03? I updated to 3.23 ok but the disc appears to be damaged so will not properly load the maps. I've tried using the steps above but it just says "Please Check Your Disc" so I have a feeling my original 3.03 doesn't have any firmware on it. Big journey tomorrow and a bit stuffed.

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Yeah, absolute sods law that I have the 3.03 disk. Didn't realise it didn't have the Firmware on it till too late and now have no idea how I can get it back to 3.03 to work with my factory disk.

Aarghh. Service on Monday too and they'll no doubt see that the Sat Nav doesn't work at all.

·
OMG8THGENEX
840 Posts
While on the subject... Does anyone know where the layer break is set on the dual-layer Sat-Nav dvd? All help much appreciated!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts