2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, as the title really, I can say “destination” to bring up the screen, but I can’t work out how to do it with the buttons, can anyone help please?

Also, after setting a destination, saying “destination” again brings up a different screen and there’s no option to cancel or set a new destination, how do I get around that?

Going to Manchester airport tomorrow and realised I haven’t ever learnt how to use the sat nav properly...

Thanks

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Hey, not about the satnav, however just in case you're not aware, they've started charging outside all terminals for drop-off, its £3 for 5mins, there is a free car park and shuttle however!

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just the job, thanks. Got us to the airport nicely and now writing this from Spain - happy days.

Used the free drop off parking with bus to terminal instead of the charge outside the terminal, get an hour parking there for free so no rushed goodbyes. Although a bus every 15 minutes was actually almost half an hour, and although getting there 2 hours before flight, the late bus and the security hassle despite paying for fast track meant we didn’t get to the gate until 10 mins before it closed. They took both my cases and held them back because I had a lighter in one and a nasal spray in the other, and it was ages until they got to searching and drug swiping mine. What a palaver.

Still, a nice rest before getting back and trying to fix the myriad of problems with my car...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts