2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
The list is great and commands work well; remembering them...now that's another matter! [smilie=dunce.gif] ...especially at my age!! [smilie=dunceblock.:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Twice now mine has reverted to German - not quite sure how it happened.
Have had 'radio off' when requesting 'radio on'

Must stop eating those plums!

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Hi Bassa, mine did that as well, but only once whilst using the phone hands free. :shock:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Are you partial to the odd Victoria ?

·
Registered
336 Posts
I'm hoping the Hand Free Kit fix that is coming will also improve the voice recognition at speed. It must be affected if the mic is not good on phone calls.

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
I am sure it will, I did the temp fix on mine, padding behind the mic, and the voice command response was almost immediate, no waiting for it to scratch its head.

Fingers crossed.

·
Premium Member
1,615 Posts
thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
I used the help / list command and think I found another one that isn't in the list or manual. From memory it is something like Climate Control Defrost. It didn't put the window or mirror heaters on though. I'll have to check that my memory isn't playing tricks on me. Can anyone else confirm this command.

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Often thought it's a shame they didn't cater for "TA on/off" by voice command since I find that is the button I press very regularly (if not most) to kill off irrelevant TA announcements. Because the button is small & out of normal line of sight it is surely a prime candidate for voice command! :(

1 - 20 of 27 Posts