2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have given this some thought.
Given the chance I would have liked the car fitted with the EURO 2.4 Liter R tune. Vtec timing at about 4000
this should give about 240 hp 220 ft/lb torque at about 7,500
Gear box ratios starting with 1st closer to the current second and the ratios equally spaced to give 110 ks at 3000.
I bet Ive opened a :worms:

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
I would rather have the JDM engine set up

·
Registered
156 Posts
f20 engine, lsd, lower sitting position , better sound system, 9j wheels in front, 10.5 at back, and a proper sprayjob

·
Registered
227 Posts
Mugen RR drivetrain, ITB's, no solid rear axle, a proper paintjob, thin glass, no sound deadening material at all, vtec starts at 3500rpm's and goes to 9.5K, 17" forged lightweight wheels, and comes from the factory with a raceheader w/ high flow cat, and a 65mm straight through exhaust.

I'm sure I could come up with more, but that's just off the top of my head.:popcorn2:

Edit: Didn't know your cars didn't come with the LSD, so I'll add that...AND RWD.

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
5 doors, Rages and LSD, earlier VTEC... Can't go wrong with Brembo brakes either.

Still don't understand why there is a 4 doors SI, but no hot hatch with 5 doors.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hondata ECU, more BHP standard (maybe 225 BHP), LSD, xenon lights, independant multilink rear suspension...if this was standard then that would make a perfect hot hatch IMO.:cool:

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Forced induction, its more economic and ancient F1 technology used to produce 1000BHP/ltr in the 1980's. Honda will have too and i have said it before, give up with its N/A type R range, the competition has moved on within the emmission rules, Honda just have not seen the light yet :idea:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts