2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Been meaning to join this forum for ages, don't know where the time goes. So finally here i am! loads of great info found already ;)
Proud owner of a Blue FD2 for nearly four years. Some might know me as Bairdy on FD2 owners and TRS.

Some pictures of my baby:2011 fd2 pics pictures by bairdy8408 - Photobucket

·
ex CW FN2 owner
595 Posts
Hi and welcome dude nice FD2 nice to see one that isn't white on the UK roads. Hope you enjoy it on the forum.

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hi & welcome to the forum buddy ;) lovely looking fd2 some nice little touches there too ;)
Cheers dude, their so uncommon most people would need to see a 2 side by side!:)

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi and welcome dude nice FD2 nice to see one that isn't white on the UK roads. Hope you enjoy it on the forum.
Nice to be uncommon! Honda dropped vivid blue on the 2009face lift. Only thing that does not help is when I picked the car up April 2008 dicksons had 5 others sitting!:facepalm:
Still least common colour

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey, welcome! Any changes to the FD since I saw it last Feb? :D
Hey dude, just a few! How's things? Could do with a sight seeing tour, what about you.
Well since last seen-
Charge speed carbon splitter. Spoon carbon mirrors. J's racing rear diffuser. Modulo drl's cut in to front bumper. Front bumper resprayed. CW fn2 wheels powder coated anthracite, oem's will be back on soon with sticky tyres.
Exhaust and Engine next more ponies required ;)
Then the Black on black interior is starting to bore me- fancy a partial re-trim as the blue dc5's with blue centre's to seats and door cards!

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thank's for the welcome folks. After a quiet year due to work last year, I'm looking forward to meets and events!
Oh and spending money on horses, if I can ever decide on N/A or FI

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.