2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys Nab here No pic yet as i'm looking at the civics so thought i'd pop up on here as i'm gunna be getting one within the next couple month or so, really want to go diesel but not really sure thoughts?

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Hi Nab, welcome to Civinfo.

The diesel is a great car (I may be slightly biased...) but I'd only suggest it if your mileage warrants the additional economy.

I'd also have a read up on known issues such as clutch slip, rust on doors and roof etc. so that you're well informed when you go to make your purchase!

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
Welcome to Civinfo, Nab :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Nab, welcome to Civinfo.

The diesel is a great car (I may be slightly biased...) but I'd only suggest it if your mileage warrants the additional economy.

I'd also have a read up on known issues such as clutch slip, rust on doors and roof etc. so that you're well informed when you go to make your purchase!
Cheers for that definitely give me some direction for things to look up for really want the civic just wanna go diesel but it's not a decision that's easy for me drove too many petrols. I know diesels are just as good now but i'l be looking around 2 litre so gotta keep my eye around that mark for them Thanks :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts