2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone had anything to do with these? as some of you know i cant have any mods until i buy the mrs a 4x4 and she quite likes these, i know the engine is as good as gold and will avoid the auto box. so what do you know about them? i can buy this now which means my mods can start ;)

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
I was thinking the same as I have the opportunity to get one v cheap.... A black 3dr 51 plate. Bodywork is sound apart from some small scratches, 4 new tyres and engine is silky smooth.

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
Sweet, interior is a bit bland, but they are pretty bullet proof

·
The Dugs Baws
3,507 Posts
My wifey had the same one years ago, supersonic blue.

Cracking motor, hers was the two wheel drive though.

Had the windows tinted and it looked mint after a good clean and wax.

Had it 3 years and all it ever needed was brakes,tyres, exhaust centre silencer and your usual service etc.

Quite a funky interior for its time.

·
Premium Member
20,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Collected today 62k fsh 6months tax drives lovely and if you squint a lot its a dc5 ;) Kenwood mask head unit and a multichanger and 4 new pirelli tyres

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
i had a tropic jade 4wd from new with the first rouge body kit in silver fitted.nice car but only a 4 seater and the boot was too small.it was the none vtec and was under powered.my family and i where autoexpress when they voted it the best 4x4.

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
Was thinking of getting one of these for the misses.
Any thing major to check for?

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
Oh and welcome to the galaxy note way of life.

·
Premium Member
20,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Class arent they :D i couldnt find any known issues so just looked for a nice straight one with fsh and low miles. Its a very quiet car no rattles or squeaks and the engine is smooth and quiet

·
The Dugs Baws
3,507 Posts
supersonic blue, nice.
Watch the stone chips, not just the civics that have snide paint!

You gonna lower it for wifey?
Always thought they sat a bit too high.

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
i seem to remember there was an issue with the rear diff and possible a recall.the only issues i had was the head lights where replaced under warranty due to misting up and the seal between the roof and spoiler was replaced due to it hanging out.i liked the car but was too small for a main family car,would make a great second car,i was looking down this root last year but couldnt find a cheap one.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts