2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, been trying to connect my HTC Bravo to the system on my 2013 civic, it pairs ok and transfers the call history but wont transfer the phonebook which is annoying.
I know from the Honda compatibility list the phone is not shown ( several Desires are but not the Bravo) and as it transfered the call history and connects ok for calls etc, I wondered if there was a work around.

Has anyone else been able to sort this??
Thanks

( Have just realised Ive posted this in the wrong section, should have been under 9thG)

·
Administrator
MY13 9G Civic Auto
21,255 Posts
I had a similar issue with a Wildfire which is about the same era. The Wildfire would only move across a small number, about 6 I think, before it stopped. My 'One' worked 100% so it's looking like a manual phonebook populate job.

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had a similar issue with a Wildfire which is about the same era. The Wildfire would only move across a small number, about 6 I think, before it stopped. My 'One' worked 100% so it's looking like a manual phonebook populate job.
Thanks, thought so, better get started!!.

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looked at manual, cant see how you can manually enter a phonebook, there doesn't seem to be an option????, :confused:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts