2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Can anyone suggest a good GPS mount for the HTC Desire since my last one broke up, actually, it lost its suction and cannot hold the Desire anymore.

Thanks

·
Unfortunate East Fife fan
356 Posts
Hi All,

Can anyone suggest a good GPS mount for the HTC Desire since my last one broke up, actually, it lost its suction and cannot hold the Desire anymore.

Thanks

I use this one mate...

Had it on for 6 months and never let me down. Charger is rubbish though so use your own lead plugged into the usb to charge on the go.;)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your reply. I already have a charger so that should not be a problem. Is this mounted on the windscreen or the dash?

·
356 Posts
Thanks for your reply. I already have a charger so that should not be a problem. Is this mounted on the windscreen or the dash?

I mount mine on the windscreen as it has good suction. Doesn't have fittings for screwing into the dash. Not keen on that anyway. You get what you pay for.
For £7 i don't have any complaints as it holds the phone really well.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks mate

I am just afraid the suction does not work properly. However my old one, the arm was quite heavy also

·
356 Posts
Thanks mate

I am just afraid the suction does not work properly. However my old one, the arm was quite heavy also

Suction isn't a problem mate. You'd be surprised at how good this is for the price. Never fallen of once.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts