2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
NHB Convert.
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here I am. Hello!

My name is Simon and I'm from the dirty South West! I've been a long time reading but I'm kind of on the shy side and never really had much to say. I've become a supporter already, I guess I kind of felt like I should as I'd been reading the posts for so long but never actually posting! Plus it's all for a good cause ;)

Anyways, I don't currently own a Civic :( but I'm hoping to buy a Type R GT before the end of the month!

So err...Hey :grouphug:

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Hi and welcome to the Place :D

Good luck with getting the CTR GT, which colour?

·
NHB Convert.
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Milano Red. The black does look nice but I don't have the time to keep it looking clean, and I've never been a fan of silver cars!

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
Hello and welcome! I was here for months before I got my Civic lol this place was great for research and is good fun too.

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Milano Red. The black does look nice but I don't have the time to keep it looking clean, and I've never been a fan of silver cars!
Congrats :) Second best colour :p

·
NHB Convert.
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome stymkow from just up the M5! Good choice deciding to get a Type R - just make sure its a black one :cool:
I can't believe you are shy really as you have already said hello in the chatbox ;).
Not too far away at all, no. About an hours drive tops. I did say hello indeed, then checked a thread and came back and I lost the reply about ten pages down haha, goes too fast for me to keep up! I'm an active forum troll so expect to see a lot of me :) oh and plenty of pictures will be coming don't you worry gadgetman!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts