2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HYPERZERO1 release new colour option..!!!

Sumo are pleased to announce the pending release of the HyperZero1 Wheel in black :)

As beautifully modelled by my little FN2 ..HyperZero1 wheels are where its at.. They've been around in the UK now for a long time, traditionally popular with the Mitsi and Subaru guys and widely used on many a track day and Time Attack car due to their epic lightweight design!

These have only been avaliable in Bronze (like mine!) or Chrome in the past..but I have just had news of a new Black version being released mid May - I have some leaving Japan end of May so anyone that fancies a set - Shout me with sizes/offsets and we'll see what we can do!

At the moment the Bronze + Chrome retail at £250+vat per wheel and I would imagine that the Black will follow suit - Will confirm as soon as I have solid info though!!

I do have stock of 18's + 17's in both Bronze and Chrome here in the UK also :)

Cazza :) xx :frankie::frankie:

Attachments

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
i'm liking them caz.......i will wait to see what the blacks look like on your car.:D

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Hi Cazza

Looks nice black ones so will it fit with stoptech BBK ?? How much 18x8 ? :cool:

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
At the moment they are only doing 18x9 or 9.5...however I am having a set custom made for me..just gotta wait on those but they will be £250+vat per wheel when they eventually arrive :) Cant wait!
Hi Cazza

Looks nice black ones so will it fit with stoptech BBK ?? How much 18x8 ? :cool:

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yup but I already have a buyer sadly..Can get you some bronzies no probs though? If I've not got them on the shelf then I can get em in around 4 weeks , just lemme know!
Hi Caz, does that mean youll be selling your Bronze ones? ;)

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Hi Cazza

You do realise that if you buy these wheels, I'm all over the ones you have at the moment ;-)

Those HyperZero1's look stunning in black.

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
You do realise that if you buy these wheels, I'm all over the ones you have at the moment ;-)

Those HyperZero1's look stunning in black.
Oh yeah. How are the HyperZero1's?

Akimbs.

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ATM they are searching out a replacement wheel for me in Japan in Bronze as Dan ruined mine last week - I have Black ones arriving with me monday but only Evo Fitment...booooooooo!!! Im all over the new OZ until Mr HZ makes me Honda fitment in black!! x

1 - 15 of 15 Posts