2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
81 - 86 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
Civic type R Championship white
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
Ah man, that sucks. Given they must have known before you rang, I'm a bit disappointed they couldn't have given you a heads up sooner, especially as like you say it means hoping you can get rebook in a sensible time frame for the fitting and remap.
Yeah I know and the suckiest part is the tuner/fitter have requested for me to book in once my kits arrived.

I totally get that as they have a slot now short notice to fill next week. But it could be end of sept/October before I get it fitted 😭😭😭

·
Registered
2010 Milano Red FN2 Type R GT #R22063
375 Posts
Yeah I know and the suckiest part is the tuner/fitter have requested for me to book in once my kits arrived.

I totally get that as they have a slot now short notice to fill next week. But it could be end of sept/October before I get it fitted 😭😭😭
Ah dude, thats painful. I assume it's Dynodaze you're hoping to be booked at for the fitting? As much as this last minute turn of events is really disappointing for you, try and take heart from the fact your very lovely car is still roadworthy in its current state. Let's be honest, it's not exactly slow either in its current form!

·
Registered
Civic type R Championship white
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
And to be honest it’s dawning on me now much better the car is around town with the breathing mods and marlin.
I can be in a gear higher than usual pootling around. It’s great having a bit more go.

as for the charger I’m stopping the countdowns now as I’m just Winding myself up. I’ll just wait till it arrives and play it by ear.
Not TTS’s fault really, they have a fandango engineer who makes the shafts for the kit and he’s the ones that’s been having delays, the rest of the kit is compiled ready to send.

the work that goes into that shaft itself, cutting balancing etc I’m not shocked

81 - 86 of 86 Posts