2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
81 - 85 of 85 Posts

Registered
2010 Milano Red FN2 Type R GT #R22063
So spoke to TTS, they are super behind and it will be another two weeks before my kits ready.
Got to now rebook my fitting and mapping appointment ontop. Absolute torture 馃槀馃槀
Ah man, that sucks. Given they must have known before you rang, I'm a bit disappointed they couldn't have given you a heads up sooner, especially as like you say it means hoping you can get rebook in a sensible time frame for the fitting and remap.

Registered
Civic type R Championship white
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
Ah man, that sucks. Given they must have known before you rang, I'm a bit disappointed they couldn't have given you a heads up sooner, especially as like you say it means hoping you can get rebook in a sensible time frame for the fitting and remap.
Yeah I know and the suckiest part is the tuner/fitter have requested for me to book in once my kits arrived.

I totally get that as they have a slot now short notice to fill next week. But it could be end of sept/October before I get it fitted 馃槶馃槶馃槶

Registered
2010 Milano Red FN2 Type R GT #R22063
Yeah I know and the suckiest part is the tuner/fitter have requested for me to book in once my kits arrived.

I totally get that as they have a slot now short notice to fill next week. But it could be end of sept/October before I get it fitted 馃槶馃槶馃槶
Ah dude, thats painful. I assume it's Dynodaze you're hoping to be booked at for the fitting? As much as this last minute turn of events is really disappointing for you, try and take heart from the fact your very lovely car is still roadworthy in its current state. Let's be honest, it's not exactly slow either in its current form!

Registered
Fn2
That sucks, definitely Abit of a killjoy! Annoying that they didn't drop you a message or anything even, what if you just showed up would they have turned you down? But the bright side as Squibble said, you get to enjoy the na form of it for a little while more.

Registered
Civic type R Championship white
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
And to be honest it鈥檚 dawning on me now much better the car is around town with the breathing mods and marlin.
I can be in a gear higher than usual pootling around. It鈥檚 great having a bit more go.

as for the charger I鈥檓 stopping the countdowns now as I鈥檓 just Winding myself up. I鈥檒l just wait till it arrives and play it by ear.
Not TTS鈥檚 fault really, they have a fandango engineer who makes the shafts for the kit and he鈥檚 the ones that鈥檚 been having delays, the rest of the kit is compiled ready to send.

the work that goes into that shaft itself, cutting balancing etc I鈥檓 not shocked

81 - 85 of 85 Posts