2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all - very helpful and friendly forum here, and I've learned alot already whilst waiting for my pre-owned Alabaster Silver 2.2 cdti Sport to be transported from Scotland, inspected and fettled.

Currently driving a Mondeo 2.0 tdci 130ps (+ a bit thanks to Bluefin :)) with nice 18" wheels, but wanted a change and no longer need that size of car........hadn't previously known that Honda had put the Accord diesel in the Civic, but quite accidentally I saw a review in 'Diesel Car' and my curiosity was aroused :) I've always liked the design but combining that with a meaty diesel really appealed. Test drive confirmed my expectations and I loved the dash and general design - very refreshing!

Thanks to the forum I know what to look for when the car arrives!

Morris Minor

·
Registered
975 Posts
welcom

·
Premium Member
1,615 Posts
Welcome to the best civic place on the net , i hope you enjoy your new car when you get it ;)

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Great stuff MM welcome

Once bitten by this site you can't get off !

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
.....thanks for the welcome messages folks - nice place to visit :)
Although I haven't got the car yet I'm already planning a speaker upgrade since reading other posts (spoilt a bit actually by the v nice Sony system on the Mondeo)

Morris Minor

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts

Hello Morris Minor,
Welcome,this an excellent forum with a lot of useful information and helpful members.Enjoy.:)

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Welcome Morris! Know your going to love it!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Hi Morris

I took the snagging list with me when I went to collect my Cherry. My dealer already knew aboutthem and I have had 2 months of very happy motoring now and done about 2500 miles.

You've come to the right place for a great car :D

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Hi MM

Welcome from one nearly-a-civic owner to another. Good luck with the car.

Suggest you read
HTML:
http://www.civinfo.com/wiki/index.php/New_car_checklist
for when you pick yours up. Give the Wiki section a good read to.

Only 8-ish weeks 'till I get mine - Hopefully!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts