2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone help me solve my problem because i can't open new thread in for sale section!!!!! I sent few PM to moderators but so far ZERO reply and my problem still exist!!!!

When i try to post new thread i fount this message:

mw1978, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

If you are trying to post a for sale thread, then you need to be a supporter (see stickers link at the top of the page).
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system? Have a look in the Basic Tutorials section
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

any idea ????????????

·
Premium Member
2,764 Posts
Could someone help me solve my problem because i can't open new thread in for sale section!!!!! I sent few PM to moderators but so far ZERO reply and my problem still exist!!!!

mw1978, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

If you are trying to post a for sale thread, then you need to be a supporter (see stickers link at the top of the page).
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system? Have a look in the Basic Tutorials section
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

any idea ????????????
You need to be a supporter.

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts

any idea ????????????
I replied to your question! I didn't get a response back from you so I guessed you had moved on. Sorry about that!

Reactions: mw1978
1 - 5 of 5 Posts