2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Saturday in Durham it was wet morning and fine afternoon, same for Sunday, so today wet morning, the afternoon came and it dried up...

Washed Civic, just drying off and it started to rain, was going to Autoglyn too so thats out the window. Came inside, 30 mins later sun is shining, i hate this british summer.

Anyway got my red Hammerite ready for a good day this week (off on holiday for 1 week). Going to paint those calipers red, will go with with NHB. Whilst wheels are off, going to clean them inside and out too...

Praying for good weather...:eek:

·
Premium Member
4,441 Posts
I should have gone into Weather Forcasting.
What other job can you still get paid and not sacked and yet get everything wrong.

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
was off last week.. load planned.. garden to sort, new shed coming (fo all my diving kit and car stuff :) ) bith civics to clean and polish. Cue monday rain, sun, rain and a gale force wind... took out two panels of fence when post gave up the ghost..... tuesady wed thurs and fri all much same.... saturday... ye gods sun.. waited to be sure.. yes defo sun.. washed my car.. just drying and reaching for the SRP when.. yup poured... stil ahvet got it done .. or hers either.... you have my sympathy

·
Registered
149 Posts
try living up here! I thought Newcastle was bad enough for weather... although up here you have fantastic driving B roads!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts