2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone, i am new to this site (its great btw)

since reading you can get a civinfo car sticker i seem to have to check every civic i see to see if they have a sticker lol, this is not good when its going in the opposite direction, i have got to stop doing this before i crash lol. its like an addiction though :D

hope to chat to you all soon xx

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
You could always get a Civinfo.com sticker and you wouldn't be looking for one all the time ;)

Although, I can't see mine when I drive my car [smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
Probably wouldn't have stuck to your car anyway Wheelie - all that dirt ;)

·
Blade Runner
439 Posts
I have yet to spot a Civic with the sticker on too :-( But there is always hope and thats what makes it even more exciting.

Agree about your point that its an addiction though. :rolleyes:

·
Blade Runner
439 Posts
Either that or my speedy driving would dislodge it!:D
Could be that your car panels rattle so much that it might have fallen off !! :( Oh did I hit a nerve there :oops:

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
i just normally raise a couple of fingers off the steering wheels as a 'half greet' of such to civics coming my way, i have had one wave back and i think he had a civinfo sticker on his

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
I have never seen another sticker either come to think about it......and you are right, I do find myself looking for them........didn't even realise i do it!!:oops:

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Yep me too every Civic I see I have to check if it's got a sticker as the one I don't look at will be the one i've been waiting for!! [smilie=tongue.gif]

I am on the road all day so keeps me entertained!! :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
its nice to know i am not the only one who does it lol :D

so does anyone else wave to other civic drivers? i have never been tempted with any other car i have had but for some reason i just want to wave to everyone in a civic lol :D it must be a Honda thing (i'm a biker too and always acknowledge other bikers)

·
Blade Runner
439 Posts
its nice to know i am not the only one who does it lol :D

so does anyone else wave to other civic drivers? i have never been tempted with any other car i have had but for some reason i just want to wave to everyone in a civic lol :D it must be a Honda thing (i'm a biker too and always acknowledge other bikers)

I am tempted to wave but all the Civic drivers I have seen are oldies and think that they might see it as being rude !! :oops:

·
Jayne here too!!
676 Posts
Sorry to boast, but i'v seen one today!!!! (other than on civinfo runs) On my nursery carpark!!!! Thanks TrevH first iv spotted!!!! lol

I actually spotted a civic this morning, and i always turn to look if it has a sticker too, but this time i just looked at the model lol, and Chris said ooh its got a civinfo sticker.....i just looked at him said "no it hadn't" i was correct he was trying to fool me!!!!

Its worse when i walk Phoenix cos if i spot one and turn they can clearly see me turn - lol!!!!

Jayne x

·
Bournemouth Belle
900 Posts
Yep me too every Civic I see I have to check if it's got a sticker as the one I don't look at will be the one i've been waiting for!! [smilie=tongue.gif]
Me too - silly really as I look on my way to work when on a BUS!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts