2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Have Just Fitted Some Genuine Honda Civic Parking Sensors To My Civic Type S Today I Fitted Them In Just Over 4 Hours

Attachments

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Great looking car, colour coding the trim really makes a difference

Reactions: packard bell

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Tidy job and makes all the difference for parking... Well done...

Getting them fitted to my new EX as well...

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great looking car, colour coding the trim really makes a difference
Thanks the car is only 5 weeks old and was colour coded from the factory.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Looks like you did a great job, I got the dealer to fit mine as part of the deal for bying the car. (Honda dealer, genuine colour coded Honda sensors)

Where have you put the speaker? They fitted mine in the rear drivers side pannel, I could not hear it with either the fan blower and or the raidio on so I got them to move it. It is now under the dash on the drivers side and I am happy.

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks like you did a great job, I got the dealer to fit mine as part of the deal for bying the car. (Honda dealer, genuine colour coded Honda sensors)

Where have you put the speaker? They fitted mine in the rear drivers side pannel, I could not hear it with either the fan blower and or the raidio on so I got them to move it. It is now under the dash on the drivers side and I am happy.
Thanks
Mine is also fitted into the drivers side pannel next to the boot light it sounds quite loud.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks
Mine is also fitted into the drivers side pannel next to the boot light it sounds quite loud.
According to the dealer who fitted mine, that is the normal place to fit it, I sat in 3 different Civics (with parking sensors) with the service manager to compare the level of noise. They were all identicle to mine, so it wasn't a fault, however he said they had fitted several under the drivers dash and it was no problem to move it. For me it works better there.

·
Banned
1,929 Posts
Looks fantastic, good job, mate.

Reactions: packard bell

·
Muscles From Brussels
4,073 Posts
I forgot to ask how much these cost if you dont mind me asking (plus damn you for making me want them!)

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I forgot to ask how much these cost if you dont mind me asking (plus damn you for making me want them!)
Hi mate
I got them off ebay they were £189

·
Registered
48 Posts
I Have Just Fitted Some Genuine Honda Civic Parking Sensors To My Civic Type S Today I Fitted Them In Just Over 4 Hours
Is there any advantage to using genuine parking sensors i.e. do they integrate with i-Mid?

I just wanted to see should I hold off and try find a genuine set off ebay or go ahead and buy cheapo third party sensors :)

Thanks

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Is there any advantage to using genuine parking sensors i.e. do they integrate with i-Mid?

I just wanted to see should I hold off and try find a genuine set off ebay or go ahead and buy cheapo third party sensors :)

Thanks
Mine were fitted at the dealer and yes, the ones I have integrated with I-Mid...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts