2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

I have been a member of this forum a while, after my good friend FrankstaH told me about it, lurking around until I could feel an active part of it.. and now I can! I pick her up Monday.. literally cannot wait.

Heres a pic, tell me what you think

I've already been told off for planning my mods before I've actually picked it up. Trying to get my dad to make me a heat shield for the HKS RSK i'm planning on putting on it.

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
well done fella :thumbsup:

car looks :cool: good luck with it! :)

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SIR KING WILZOOO

Glad you've got it dude

Milano as well... we've got the same car ha ha

Looks better than mine though i have to admit!

See you soon bro ;)

It was a long time coming. We will meet up soon for sure.

On a side note I saw another civinfo Type R parked outside where I work today! I work in an office at the back of Cadbury's world in Birmingham, there was a pretty sweet CW with black bonnet and mugen style exhaust exits.. it was pretty :cool:.

·
Banned
2,328 Posts
It was a long time coming. We will meet up soon for sure.

On a side note I saw another civinfo Type R parked outside where I work today! I work in an office at the back of Cadbury's world in Birmingham, there was a pretty sweet CW with black bonnet and mugen style exhaust exits.. it was pretty :cool:.
I think thats Guitarls old car!

Put a post in the "Was it You?" thread

Yeah it has been al ong, long time coming. We've been talking about R's since we were 17?

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think thats Guitarls old car!

Put a post in the "Was it You?" thread

Yeah it has been al ong, long time coming. We've been talking about R's since we were 17?

Yeah I've done that now.. it was pretty much parked on the staff car park to where I work so I wonder if I have a civinfo work colleague I didn't know about!

·
Space Ranger
970 Posts
Welcome mate. Car looks hot. I have not long myself join the Type R club and I am loving every minute of it. Bet your counting down the days lol I know I was

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Welcome mate. Car looks hot. I have not long myself join the Type R club and I am loving every minute of it. Bet your counting down the days lol I know I was
Cheers mate! I wanted a CW like yours but it was just out of my budget :(.. but I think a Milano with rages is on the same sort of level!

And yeah I really can't wait, I'm like a kid on Christmas eve.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts