2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone managed to upload JPG photos to their i-MID? I have followed all the instructions in the manual exactly but still do not have the i-MID option to upload wallpaper.

My JPG is in the Root directory on my USB and is 1920x936 (the required size). I have tried a number of different USBs.

Is this feature only available on the EX models? It is shown as available in my ES manual but my i-MID software does not know about it.

When uploaded one of my 3 photos will replace the analogue clock on the i-MID screen.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I don't have the option either, I have sd nav. According to my dealer it only works with the standard radio, factory fitted. I'd be interested to hear from people with an sd nav who do have the option.

I dont have navigation arrows on the i-mid either, only for hd nav according to my dealer.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yes, I have used this rather pointless feature. Have a look at my previous 'wallpaper' post for examples of what I've loaded to mine.

Load process takes a long time to run. The clock doesn't disappear, you just get the option to use wallpaper instead. Would much rather have had a proper trip computer...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts