2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it's Type-R powered - K20, 270bhp. Kind of a Honda??? Tarmac rally car - fully road legal. Full spec, if anyone is interested?

A fully paid up member of "TOFR" - Team Old Fart** Racing! **I think the posh birds spell that with a PH lol

Cheers :smile3:

"The older I am, the faster I was..."

Attachments

·
Enjoying life
8,541 Posts
Nice. What mods does it have to reach 270? Which k20 is it?

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, just paste this in from my other posts...

2.0L K20 Honda, forged pistons and steel rods. Toda A2 cam, ITB's, Reverie plenum box with ITG (600bhp) air filter (could lose a small cow in it), Quaife 5sp dog box with sequential shift and flat shift box with shift lights and gear indicator, unbreakable drive shafts, Quaift ATB diff (did have a KAZ, damn!), carbon lorraine discs/pads with AP racing calipers front, std front elise calipers now on rear with secondary calipers for MOT pass, race exhaust, race manifold, DTA S60 ECU mapped at DTI North (absolute gods!), exige rear clam, cage with MSA ratified door bars (essential) RACMSA rally and race log book, swirl pots, mandatory extinguishers, lazer triple-R light pod, intercom with phone connection - and ashtray remove to reduce weight! Oh, and a private plate 'L70 XGE'... LoTOs eXiGE - yeah, I know, you need to be half p*****d and squinting to read it lol. Was cheap as chips so couldn't resist. I run Avon ZZR on the road, but think the TOYO R888GG are much grippier, if not as durable. Michelin medium pure tarmac rally tyres on events. Oh, 24mpg on the road. On track....? Four!

269.6BHP, 177ft/lb torque (at DTI North), redline and max power set to 8,200rpm to increase engine life, Rock Oil 20W60 and VPower fuel always. 820Kg with no fuel or driver. 0-60? Smidge under 4s best guess. Top speed is too high at 150 ish (never tried) for a rally, but we did see a genuine 120mph at Anglesey for a tarmac rally. Happy days!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts