2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone able to recommend a rear ICE (Dvd or similar) solution for a toddler/kid to be kept entertained in the back seats?

Thought also about shoving a Nexus 10 or iPad or something back there but they are still a bit pricey for my liking.

Any thoughts or recommendations would be appreciated!

Chris

·
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
2,653 Posts
Anyone able to recommend a rear ICE (Dvd or similar) solution for a toddler/kid to be kept entertained in the back seats?

Thought also about shoving a Nexus 10 or iPad or something back there but they are still a bit pricey for my liking.

Any thoughts or recommendations would be appreciated!

Chris
New Tesco Hudl or the argos tablet?

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not a bad idea and I'm guessing the screen quality is a hella lot better than these cheapo dvd player screens!?

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
We used to just use one of those cheapo dvd players lol, once our daughter had her headphones on, (we bought proper over ear ones for comfort) she was well happy, do kids "need" to have the best resolution screen for just watching their fav film whilst on a journey?? our daughter was not bothered as it was good enough to watch.

Unless your planning an fitting something into the rear of the seats of the car??

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We used to just use one of those cheapo dvd players lol, once our daughter had her headphones on, (we bought proper over ear ones for comfort) she was well happy, do kids "need" to have the best resolution screen for just watching their fav film whilst on a journey?? our daughter was not bothered as it was good enough to watch.

Unless your planning an fitting something into the rear of the seats of the car??
Fair point! :D

·
Disco_UK
24 Posts
those hudls are only £119 or less if you use your tesco vouchers, plus she can use it away from the car. Plus with all the apps available and expandable memory it gotta be more economical in the long run?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts