2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

i was wondering if anyone knows of a decent place to get ICE fitted to their civics in edinburgh or anywhere near it? I would like to fit it myself but unfortunately i dont have any experience doing stuff like that:(. Any suggestions would be really helpful!!:p thanks

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it'l be at least a sub and amp, and if my budget can stretch to it, new speakers too....

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
I know that I_believe did some DIY with an amp in his boot which he is rather happy with. There are a few places that do ICE but it all depends on what stuff you want, what brand and the price they can give you.....I haven't bothered with any of this stuff cause its never going to be as good as my Technics Hi-Fi's and professional DJ equipment. Oh and I'll never see the money back when I come to sell it :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you said there was a few places that does it, where about? I know what you mean about the quality but anything will be better than whats already in the car:D...

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
Also depending where you are in Edinburgh there is Performance Auto Electrix, Auto Installs, Ice Blue Connections Ltd, G.C Mobile Auto Electrics, AVP, Ray Smith & Edinburgh Car Audio.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks all !!:D. gonna pop down and have a look one day. and see if maybe i can get a glimpse of your nice type r too angie:cool:

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
I f i had a type r i would move it very much!!!
But then it all depends on where you work. I personally prefer the fact that I leave my car safe at home then on some street where some jakie/student/ned decides that they would like to wreck the car I spend hours keeping in tip top condition.

Its the weekend car and when it moves it moves, it did for a while yesterday but I decided to take advantage of the lovely weather and took the convertible for a spin instead ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts